Fire crews extinguish Great Yarmouth house fire and car fire in Gorleston
EMERGENCY services were called to a house fire in Great Yarmouth on Sunday.
One crew from Great Yarmouth extinguished the house fire on North Market Road at 6.30pm.
A spokesman in Norfolk fire and rescue’s control room said they did not believe anyone was in the house at the time of the fire.
The crew spent 20 minutes tackling the blaze using hand appliances.
Earlier on Sunday, two crews from Great Yarmouth were called to a car fire on the Links Road roundabout at 6.05pm.
You may also want to watch:
Crews wore breathing apparatus and used compressed air foam to extinguish the fire.
- 1 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 4 Knifeman threatened to cut victim's throat if he 'grassed'
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Man throws bottle through house window in confrontation
- 7 'Public' swimming pool could have to shut after mystery complaint
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Beds occupied by Covid patients at hospital increases five-fold in a month
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk