Three fire crews called to chip pan fire in Gorleston

PUBLISHED: 19:28 21 May 2018 | UPDATED: 09:42 22 May 2018

PIC: Denise Bradley.

PIC: Denise Bradley.


Fire crews were called out to a property on Pier Road in Gorleston this evening.

Crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were called just before 5.30pm to a fire which was caused by a chip pan.

They extinguished the fire with hoses and a fire blanket.

A fan was used to ventilate the property and a thermal imaging camera was used to check for hot spots.

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists