Search

Firefighters rescue child wedged in stool

PUBLISHED: 10:29 14 November 2018

Firefighters have tackled a blaze in the roof of a property in Thorpe St Andrew. Picture: Chris Bishop

Firefighters have tackled a blaze in the roof of a property in Thorpe St Andrew. Picture: Chris Bishop

Archant

A child had to be released by firefighters after becoming stuck in a stool.

Crews were called to Beach Road in Gorleston on Tuesday November 13 at 2.37pm.

A spokesman said the child was freed within about ten minutes and was unharmed.

“It seems like it was a very quick thing,” she said.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury