Search

Fire fighters called to extinguish dishwasher fire in Bradwell

PUBLISHED: 17:49 23 February 2019 | UPDATED: 17:49 23 February 2019

Freri crews were called to reports of a fire in Bradwell. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Freri crews were called to reports of a fire in Bradwell. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Archant

The fire service have been called house in Bradwell following reports of a dishwasher fire.

Two crews, one from Gorleston and a second from Great Yarmouth were called to the house in Beccles Road, at around 4pm on Saturday February 23.

The source of the fire was found to be a dishwasher located in the kitchen of the property.

There was no one in the house at the time of the incident.

The crews extinguished the fire and had both left the scene by 5pm.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad. Coronavirus is one of the greatest challenges our community has ever faced, but if we all play our part we will defeat it. We're here to serve as your advocate and trusted source of local information.

In these testing times, your support is more important than ever. Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury