Eight fire crews called to derelict building blaze
- Credit: Reece Hanson
Eight fire crews were called to a larger fire in a derelict building last night.
Fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk tackled the blaze, believed in be in an old home next to Oulton Broad library, on Bridge Road.
They were called at 8.47pm on Saturday and firefighters from Lowestoft south Fire Station advised people to avoid the area.
Crews spent three hours fighting the fire.
- More to follow.
- 1 Football club president is face known to thousand of Hippodrome fans
- 2 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 3 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 4 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 5 PM's pledge over new hospitals, including James Paget, to be probed
- 6 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 7 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 8 Wimbledon hopes come to an end for Norfolk tennis ace
- 9 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 10 From classic cars to monster trucks - Wheels Festival draws thousands