Firefighters tackle carbon monoxide leak
Firefighters have been called out to Bradwell to deal with a carbon monoxide leak at a property there this morning.
The fire crews from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth were called out to Sandy Lane at 7.53am.
A statement from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: “Appliances from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth attended a carbon monoxide leak, in Sandy Lane, gas monitors used, leak isolated and property ventilated.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.