Firefighters tackle carbon monoxide leak

A carbon monoxide leak was tackled in Sandy Lane in BradwellPicture: Google Maps

A carbon monoxide leak was tackled in Sandy Lane in BradwellPicture: Google Maps - Credit: Archant

Firefighters have been called out to Bradwell to deal with a carbon monoxide leak at a property there this morning.

The fire crews from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth were called out to Sandy Lane at 7.53am.

A statement from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: “Appliances from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth attended a carbon monoxide leak, in Sandy Lane, gas monitors used, leak isolated and property ventilated.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus