Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze

A bungalow in Upton was left with smoke damage following a kitchen fire this morning. Firefighters from Great Yarmouth were alerted to the blaze in the detached bungalow on Prince of Wales Road shortly after 9.

A bungalow in Upton was left with smoke damage following a kitchen fire this morning.

Firefighters from Great Yarmouth were alerted to the blaze in the detached bungalow on Prince of Wales Road shortly after 9.30am.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus using hose reel jets took about 30 minutes to extinguish the fire and then ventilated the property.

No one was injured in the fire.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus