Firefighters tackle kitchen fire in Great Yarmouth
PUBLISHED: 17:46 05 June 2012 | UPDATED: 08:49 06 June 2012
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a fire at a home in Great Yarmouth.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in Barkis Road on Tuesday, June 5 at 5.44pm.
Two crews from Great Yarmouth spent 15 minutes extinguishing the blaze.
They wore breathing apparatus and used hose reel jets and a positive pressure ventilation fan.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.