Five cars targeted by thieves in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston
POLICE are renewing pleas for motorists to remove valuables from their vehicles and appealing for information after five thefts since Friday, June 8.
Someone broke into a Peugeot car parked at River Quays on the Riverside Estate at Gorleston between 6.30pm on Friday and 11.30am on Saturday and stole a pair of sunglasses.
A black leather wallet and around 10 CDs were stolen after someone broke into a Saab parked at the back of premises at Regent Road between 1am and 7.30am on Sunday and CDs were also stolen after two vans parked in Factory Road were broken into between 11.30pm on Saturday and 8am on Sunday.
A money tin was also taken from one of the vans.
This morning, a large quantity of change was stolen after someone broke into a car parked at the Tesco store at Pasteur Road between 6.05am and 6.35am.
You may also want to watch:
A man described as around 5ft 10ins - 6ft tall, wearing a grey hooded top and black tracksuit bottoms was seen leaning into the vehicle before cycling away.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents, or those involved, should call police at Great Yarmouth on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 2 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 6 Road closed for two days for resurfacing
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 10 Warning about ‘you’re wanted for arrest’ cold call tax scam