Search

Flat damaged in fire

PUBLISHED: 12:24 06 February 2009 | UPDATED: 12:58 03 July 2010

A GORLESTON flat was badly damaged in a blaze this morning after a sofa caught fire.

Police are investigating the fire, which started around 7.30am at the ground floor flat in Pine Green Road.

A GORLESTON flat was badly damaged in a blaze this morning after a sofa caught fire.

Police are investigating the fire, which started around 7.30am at the ground floor flat in Pine Green Road.

No-one was hurt in the blaze which was tackled by fire crews from Great Yarmouth using breathing apparatus.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury