Search

Flat fire in Gorleston

PUBLISHED: 09:04 09 February 2009 | UPDATED: 12:58 03 July 2010

A FLAT in Pine Green, Gorleston, was badly damaged on Friday morning after a sofa caught fire.

Great Yarmouth firefighters wore breathing masks as they entered the unoccupied flat at about 7.

A FLAT in Pine Green, Gorleston, was badly damaged on Friday morning after a sofa caught fire.

Great Yarmouth firefighters wore breathing masks as they entered the unoccupied flat at about 7.40am. It took them just under an hour put out the blaze.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury