Flat fire in Gorleston

A FLAT in Pine Green, Gorleston, was badly damaged on Friday morning after a sofa caught fire.Great Yarmouth firefighters wore breathing masks as they entered the unoccupied flat at about 7.

A FLAT in Pine Green, Gorleston, was badly damaged on Friday morning after a sofa caught fire.

Great Yarmouth firefighters wore breathing masks as they entered the unoccupied flat at about 7.40am. It took them just under an hour put out the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus