Warning issued as homes and businesses at risk of flooding
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A warning has been issued to residents in a number of Norfolk villages with homes and business along the River Yare at risk of flooding.
The alert has been caused by high water levels on the Broads with Reedham, Cantley and Brundall the areas most at risk.
Roads affected include Ferry Road in Reedham, the A47 and the railway line between Reedham and Brundall.
The warning was first issued at 12.30pm and will be in place until 3pm.
The alert issued on the Environment Agency's website warns people to "be ready to take action to protect your property if flooding is expected".
For more information click here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 2 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 3 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 4 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 5 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 6 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- 7 Ex-Charter Academy head known for discipline causing stir in new role
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Do you recognise this man?