Former Norfolk man is murdered in Hull
- Credit: Ian Burt
A former Norfolk man has been murdered in Hull.
Jarrad Marsh, 31, was killed in the city on Saturday, January 20.
Mr Marsh had lived in the Hopton area of Norfolk and had gone to Cliff Park High School in Gorleston.
Humbserside Police have charged a 63-year-old with the murder of Mr Marsh, which happened in Albert Avenue.
After being charged, Colin Cadamartriea, 63, from Albert Avenue in Hull, appeared at Hull Magistrates’ Court and was sent to Hull Crown Court, where the case will continue.
A spokesman for Humberside Police said: “We can confirm that a man who died during an incident on Albert Avenue is 31-year-old Jarrad Marsh from Hull.
“His family have been informed.
- 1 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 2 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 3 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 4 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 5 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 6 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 7 Cyclists embark on challenge from Gorleston to London
- 8 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 9 Investigations continue after body part of man found on Yarmouth beach
- 10 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
“A man has now been charged with murder following the incident which occurred around 1pm on Saturday, January 20.”