Friends of missing man Tony Green to search river area today
- Credit: Archant
Friends of missing man Tony Green have set up a search in Great Yarmouth for 2pm this afternoon.
Two searches will take place in the Bure Park area just off Caister Road later today.
Anyone who can help out with the search is encouraged to come along.
Norfolk Police are continuing official searches for the missing 25-year-old who was last seen in a Yarmouth bar on Saturday night.
Mr Green was last seen on Saturday night at Bar X in Northgate Street.
His family say he is vulnerable and has type one diabetes.
He lives in family homes in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth and his family say it is out of character for him to go missing.
- 1 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 5 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 6 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 7 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 8 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 Gorleston traders remain positive despite cost of living crisis
Mr Green is white, 5ft 5in of a thin build with light brown hair. It is believed he may be wearing a black shirt, khaki/green trousers, a black belt with a fancy belt buckle and black shoes.
Anybody who has seen Mr Green or knows of his current whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police immediately on 999 quoting CAD 459 of Saturday 8 September 2018.