Friends of missing man Tony Green to search river area today
- Credit: Archant
Friends of missing man Tony Green have set up a search in Great Yarmouth for 2pm this afternoon.
Two searches will take place in the Bure Park area just off Caister Road later today.
Anyone who can help out with the search is encouraged to come along.
Norfolk Police are continuing official searches for the missing 25-year-old who was last seen in a Yarmouth bar on Saturday night.
Mr Green was last seen on Saturday night at Bar X in Northgate Street.
You may also want to watch:
His family say he is vulnerable and has type one diabetes.
He lives in family homes in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth and his family say it is out of character for him to go missing.
- 1 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 2 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 3 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 4 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 5 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 6 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 7 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 10 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
Mr Green is white, 5ft 5in of a thin build with light brown hair. It is believed he may be wearing a black shirt, khaki/green trousers, a black belt with a fancy belt buckle and black shoes.
Anybody who has seen Mr Green or knows of his current whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police immediately on 999 quoting CAD 459 of Saturday 8 September 2018.