Fright night at library
READERS can expect a spine chilling evening celebrating the strange, spooky and supernatural at their local library.Author Peter Ransome is giving talks on Great Yarmouth and Gorleston ghosts, legends and murderers as part of a series of Fright Fest events this month.
READERS can expect a spine chilling evening celebrating the strange, spooky and supernatural at their local library.
Author Peter Ransome is giving talks on Great Yarmouth and Gorleston ghosts, legends and murderers as part of a series of Fright Fest events this month.
Peter is at Gorleston library tonight night from 7pm-8pm, admission is free.
Ghost storytelling, “grimerick” writing and making clay sculptures of gargoyles are just some of the events that are happening at the county's libraries
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council cultural services cabinet member Derrick Murphy, said: “There are some fantastic events going on in our libraries in November as part of Fright Fest.
“We're hoping that it will encourage a lot of young people who perhaps wouldn't otherwise consider visiting their local library to come along and find out what it has to offer them.”
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 3 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 4 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 7 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 8 Cafe opens at expanded farm shop that boomed during lockdown
- 9 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 10 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
For a full list of Fright Fest events visit www.libraries.