Fright night at library
READERS can expect a spine chilling evening celebrating the strange, spooky and supernatural at their local library.Author Peter Ransome is giving talks on Great Yarmouth and Gorleston ghosts, legends and murderers as part of a series of Fright Fest events this month.
READERS can expect a spine chilling evening celebrating the strange, spooky and supernatural at their local library.
Author Peter Ransome is giving talks on Great Yarmouth and Gorleston ghosts, legends and murderers as part of a series of Fright Fest events this month.
Peter is at Gorleston library tonight night from 7pm-8pm, admission is free.
Ghost storytelling, “grimerick” writing and making clay sculptures of gargoyles are just some of the events that are happening at the county's libraries
Norfolk County Council cultural services cabinet member Derrick Murphy, said: “There are some fantastic events going on in our libraries in November as part of Fright Fest.
“We're hoping that it will encourage a lot of young people who perhaps wouldn't otherwise consider visiting their local library to come along and find out what it has to offer them.”
- 1 Hunted winner reveals show secrets in Instagram diary
- 2 Football club fined and chairman suspended over FA breaches
- 3 'Sold as seen' - two-bed house gutted by fire goes on the market
- 4 Quaint Caister cottage fixer-upper goes under the hammer
- 5 Multiple fire crews tackle overnight blaze in Norfolk home
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues woman from Great Yarmouth river
- 7 Plea as ducklings routinely snatched by killer seagulls
- 8 'Handful' of people kicked out of Norfolk cinema amid Minions TikTok craze
- 9 GP wished they could have done more for man found dead at home
- 10 'Historic' ground share agreement sealed for season
For a full list of Fright Fest events visit www.libraries.