Fright night at library
READERS can expect a spine chilling evening celebrating the strange, spooky and supernatural at their local library.Author Peter Ransome is giving talks on Great Yarmouth and Gorleston ghosts, legends and murderers as part of a series of Fright Fest events this month.
READERS can expect a spine chilling evening celebrating the strange, spooky and supernatural at their local library.
Author Peter Ransome is giving talks on Great Yarmouth and Gorleston ghosts, legends and murderers as part of a series of Fright Fest events this month.
Peter is at Gorleston library tonight night from 7pm-8pm, admission is free.
Ghost storytelling, “grimerick” writing and making clay sculptures of gargoyles are just some of the events that are happening at the county's libraries
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council cultural services cabinet member Derrick Murphy, said: “There are some fantastic events going on in our libraries in November as part of Fright Fest.
“We're hoping that it will encourage a lot of young people who perhaps wouldn't otherwise consider visiting their local library to come along and find out what it has to offer them.”
- 1 TV presenter Stephen Mulhern spotted filming pop-up game show in Yarmouth
- 2 Appeal to find missing man from Gorleston
- 3 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 4 Weekly fireworks making 'spectacular' return to seafront
- 5 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 6 Drone images show devastation caused by holiday centre fire
- 7 Bid for grocery store in end-of-terrace house
- 8 Missing man from Gorleston found
- 9 'Unbelievable grief' - Friend plans remembrance garden for Gorleston woman
- 10 Yarmouth police officer admits seven child porn offences
For a full list of Fright Fest events visit www.libraries.