Fun and games for 3c youth club
A WILD time was had by all as 3C youth club enjoyed a day of fun and games in Thetford Forest.It was take aim fire for the Cobholm club's senior group who were divided into two teams before zapping each other at Viking Laser sports.
A WILD time was had by all as 3C youth club enjoyed a day of fun and games in Thetford Forest.
It was take aim fire for the Cobholm club's senior group who were divided into two teams before zapping each other at Viking Laser sports.
After a quick lesson on how to use the laser guns, it was non stop action with games including Total Annihilation, Base Attack and Ambush Alley, before a quick break for lunch.
More face paint was applied, weapons swapped for bigger guns and then it was back to the action. Everyone returned at the end of a long day covered in war paint and mud, tired but very happy.
You may also want to watch:
The junior club shared some fun enjoying two games of bowling and a trip to McDonalds. The trip was funded by donations from parents and youth club funds. The children were all very well behaved and looking forward to making more trips this year.
Jade and Michelle led the trip, along with volunteers Kayleigh, Dave and Robert.
- 1 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 2 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 3 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 4 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 7 Trio from Great Yarmouth charged with Norwich betting shop robbery
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Deliveroo to launch in Great Yarmouth with 45 restaurants signed up
The club thanked NCVYS for their funding towards the trip and the parents for their donations and all who went for behaving so well.