Fun and games for 3c youth club
A WILD time was had by all as 3C youth club enjoyed a day of fun and games in Thetford Forest.It was take aim fire for the Cobholm club's senior group who were divided into two teams before zapping each other at Viking Laser sports.
A WILD time was had by all as 3C youth club enjoyed a day of fun and games in Thetford Forest.
It was take aim fire for the Cobholm club's senior group who were divided into two teams before zapping each other at Viking Laser sports.
After a quick lesson on how to use the laser guns, it was non stop action with games including Total Annihilation, Base Attack and Ambush Alley, before a quick break for lunch.
More face paint was applied, weapons swapped for bigger guns and then it was back to the action. Everyone returned at the end of a long day covered in war paint and mud, tired but very happy.
The junior club shared some fun enjoying two games of bowling and a trip to McDonalds. The trip was funded by donations from parents and youth club funds. The children were all very well behaved and looking forward to making more trips this year.
Jade and Michelle led the trip, along with volunteers Kayleigh, Dave and Robert.
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 3 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 4 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 5 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 6 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 7 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 8 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 9 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 10 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
The club thanked NCVYS for their funding towards the trip and the parents for their donations and all who went for behaving so well.