Fupburger launches festive menu and is expanding to Gorleston and Yarmouth
- Credit: Fixr
Everyone knows that Christmas is a time to indulge and you can enjoy a whole host of festive delights from Fupburger.
It is a lockdown success story as Tom Shiers, 42, from Halesworth, was made redundant and followed his passion for food going from pop-ups at pubs to two permanent locations.
The festive menu features a buttermilk fried chicken breast burger with Brussels sprouts and cranberry slaw and brie and cranberry sriracha sauce.
There is also a deep fried cheese board, Buffalo fried sprouts and a mince pies and Quality Street milkshake, with all available to eat-in or takeaway.
Mr Shiers is also excited for 2022, with two new locations to be announced.
He said: "We love Christmas at Fupburger and we wanted to jump in there with the festive stuff.
"We are launching two new operations in Gorleston and Great Yarmouth and are hoping to open early next year."
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 3 Hundreds sign petition calling for coastal villages bus route to Norwich
- 4 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 5 Norfolk woman in running to be named best hair stylist in the country
- 6 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 7 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 8 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 9 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 10 Events planned to empower and support Great Yarmouth girls
Fupburger is open 5pm-9pm Mondays, 12pm-9pm Tuesday to Saturday and 12pm-6pm on Sundays.