Get ready for Gorleston's clifftop gala
BUMPER crowds are expected at Gorleston's Cliff Top Festival running from Friday to Sunday.Starting in 1997, the festival, formerly the Cliff Top Gala, attracted an attendance of 35,000 last year.
BUMPER crowds are expected at Gorleston's Cliff Top Festival running from Friday to Sunday.
Starting in 1997, the festival, formerly the Cliff Top Gala, attracted an attendance of 35,000 last year.
On Friday, from 7.30pm, revellers are invited to the 1970s-themed Wig Wam Glam night featuring glam rock band Throb and Beach Radio's Steward Lee.
Tickets for the evening are available �5 in advance by calling 01493-664140 or �6 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
The festival's Saturday sports day starts with a park run 5km race and includes beach volleyball, gymnastics, karate, basketball, football and table tennis.
The National Academy of Ballet will be demonstrating their skills and offering children's classes.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 3 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 4 Nine cars damaged in overnight spree in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 7 Woman, 29, gets cervical cancer all-clear after lockdown shock
- 8 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 9 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
Popular live music slots showcase upcoming talent on Saturday evening.
Sunday is Gala Day with a variety of attractions, displays, stalls and organisations spaced over 12 themed areas.