Ghost haunts new Yarmouth homes
THE spirit of a small child is believed to be haunting a row of terrace homes in Great Yarmouth.The young boy has been seen by residents walking around the top landing of homes in Queen Anne's Road.
THE spirit of a small child is believed to be haunting a row of terrace homes in Great Yarmouth.
The young boy has been seen by residents walking around the top landing of homes in Queen Anne's Road.
One resident Louise Feller, 39, said she last heard the small child walking around a couple of weeks ago and has noticed a black shape on the top landing.
She said her neighbours had also reported seeing the mysterious figure, which does not speak.
You may also want to watch:
“It is something to do with the top landing, that is where we all see it,” Louise said.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 8 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 10 'Road to nowhere' after erosion streak at Winterton