Ghost haunts new Yarmouth homes
THE spirit of a small child is believed to be haunting a row of terrace homes in Great Yarmouth.The young boy has been seen by residents walking around the top landing of homes in Queen Anne's Road.
THE spirit of a small child is believed to be haunting a row of terrace homes in Great Yarmouth.
The young boy has been seen by residents walking around the top landing of homes in Queen Anne's Road.
One resident Louise Feller, 39, said she last heard the small child walking around a couple of weeks ago and has noticed a black shape on the top landing.
She said her neighbours had also reported seeing the mysterious figure, which does not speak.
You may also want to watch:
“It is something to do with the top landing, that is where we all see it,” Louise said.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 Historical clock restored after sitting in cellar for 60 years
- 4 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 5 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 8 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'