An appeal by a group of ghost-hunters for somewhere paranormal to probe has garnered good wishes - but not ghouls.Great Yarmouth Paranormal Investigations (GYPI) is actively looking for haunts to study but despite a Mercury plea for bookings the group's diary remains eerily quiet.
An appeal by a group of ghost-hunters for somewhere paranormal to probe has garnered good wishes - but not ghouls.
Great Yarmouth Paranormal Investigations (GYPI) is actively looking for haunts to study but despite a Mercury plea for bookings the group's diary remains eerily quiet.
Founder Val Dover said however that she had been heartened by the positive public response with a flutter of emails and telephone calls wishing them all the best with the hobby-activity - a free service which aims to reassure people worried they may be living with a spirit in limbo.
Ms Dover added that the run-up to Christmas was a always a quiet time and that the group had plenty of outdoor locations lined up for the new year like St Benets Abbey in Ludham and the Roman fort at Burgh Castle.
You may also want to watch:
However the four-strong group were keen to carry out investigations in people's homes and public buildings using a range of technical wizardry including stealth and infra-red cameras as well as their own intuition.
GYPI can be contacted via 0754 8208664, email@example.com or visit the website gypi.co.uk.
- 1 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"
- 2 Riverside road closed after sinkhole opens up
- 3 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- 4 'Subtly creepy' man, 70, posed as teen to chat to 12-year-old girls
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Mercedes badge or shooting star? Confusion over town's new light display
- 7 Eyes down for bingo and bubbly as players toast their return
- 8 Norfolk high school appoints new principal after 'difficult year'
- 9 Missing man found safe and well in woodland near his home
- 10 'Check your outbuildings' - Concern grows for missing 26-year-old