Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
It's been labelled ‘Freedom Day’ - a symbolic milestone for when all coronavirus restrictions come to an end in England.
And while it remains scheduled for June 21, many are asking if it should be delayed.
It would be the first time in more than 14 months since restrictions on our daily lives were implemented, but some still believe we are not ready.
The date of June 21 date has been a beacon since the government set out its roadmap back in February and the thought of yet another delay to life getting back to normal could be too much for many individuals and groups.
However, doubt remains due to the growing prevalence of the virus' Delta variant, first seen in India.
But what do you think - should lockdown restrictions come to an end or should we remain vigilant? We would welcome your views about what you think should happen on June 21 in the form below.
The form will close at 12noon on Friday, June 11.
- 1 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 2 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 3 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 4 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 5 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 6 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 7 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 8 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 9 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 10 Burglar caught after he left his mobile phone at scene