WATCH: Moment man slashes partner’s face caught on CCTV
- Credit: Archant
A man’s vicious knife attack on his partner has been caught on CCTV.
The slashing left the victim with a permanent scar and needing medical treatment which was "worse than childbirth".
She had been on a hen night before going back to Andrew Fearnley's address in Gorleston, where things "got heated" and she left to go to her mother's house nearby after she had been pushed and struck in the face by Fearnley.
She thought she had been punched but he had slashed her in the face with a knife resulting in serious injury to her nose.
Fearnley, 54, of Drudge Road, Gorleston, was sentenced at Norwich Crown Court on Monday (October 21) to five years and ten months in prison.
He had admitted wounding with intent following the incident on June 29.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard the slashing came a year after Fearnley was sentenced for battery against the same victim.
- 1 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 4 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 7 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 8 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say
- 9 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 10 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs