WATCH: Moment man slashes partner’s face caught on CCTV
- Credit: Archant
A man’s vicious knife attack on his partner has been caught on CCTV.
The slashing left the victim with a permanent scar and needing medical treatment which was "worse than childbirth".
She had been on a hen night before going back to Andrew Fearnley's address in Gorleston, where things "got heated" and she left to go to her mother's house nearby after she had been pushed and struck in the face by Fearnley.
She thought she had been punched but he had slashed her in the face with a knife resulting in serious injury to her nose.
Fearnley, 54, of Drudge Road, Gorleston, was sentenced at Norwich Crown Court on Monday (October 21) to five years and ten months in prison.
He had admitted wounding with intent following the incident on June 29.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard the slashing came a year after Fearnley was sentenced for battery against the same victim.
- 1 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 2 Firefighters rescue man trapped in crane
- 3 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Covid-19 vaccine: who will get it, when and how?
- 6 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 7 Ho, ho...go! Santa sleigh run going ahead with rule of six
- 8 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 9 Least used railway station in Britain is in Norfolk
- 10 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49