Search

Gorleston: firefighters tackle blaze

PUBLISHED: 15:19 26 November 2008 | UPDATED: 12:22 03 July 2010

AN investigation is underway to find what caused a fire at a house on Bells Road, Gorleston.

The fire broke out at about 2pm today in the upstairs of the property and two appliances from Great Yarmouth attended.

AN investigation is underway to find what caused a fire at a house on Bells Road, Gorleston.

The fire broke out at about 2pm today in the upstairs of the property and two appliances from Great Yarmouth attended.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus using hose reel jets extinguished the blaze within 25 minutes.

The property suffered smoke damage and fire crews used a van to ventilate the property.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

$render.recurse($ctx, '$content.code.value')

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury