House of multiple occupancy in 'desirable area' set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A five-bedroom house of multiple occupancy (HMO) is set to be auctioned off later this month.
The HMO in Gorleston is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction on March 24 with a guide price of £180,000 - £200,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure, with the auctioneers describing it as a "great opportunity."
The property was due to be auctioned off last month, however the sale was postponed.
The property description from the auctioneers - for flats one to five at 5 Clarence Road in Gorleston - states: "A great opportunity to acquire this period property in a desirable area of Gorleston granted with an HMO licence by Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
You may also want to watch:
"This end terraced house is divided into five, one bedroom flats, each have their own kitchen and all share bathroom facilities.
"There is a communal hall, landing and garden room providing access to the rear garden, w.c and outside store and a double garage.
- 1 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 2 'Rain or shine, people can dine' - Seaside hotel to open al fresco style
- 3 Optimism in Norfolk resort despite gloomy report on Covid recovery
- 4 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 5 'Completely new arcade' - Nine businesses to open in historic mall
- 6 New pottery workshop opens on Facebook Live
- 7 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 8 Graffiti vandals hit village sites with 'TOXIC GYB 2021' slogan
- 9 'People have to remain vigilant' - reed cutter's boat engine stolen
- 10 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
"All units are currently let, a couple to long standing tenants."