Gorleston's Got Talent is back!
THE stage is set for the next Gorleston's Got Talent show at the Pavilion Theatre on Sunday, April 18.Singers, dancers, comedians - all acts and entertainers - can apply to perform, the more unusual the better.
THE stage is set for the next Gorleston's Got Talent show at the Pavilion Theatre on Sunday, April 18.
Singers, dancers, comedians - all acts and entertainers - can apply to perform, the more unusual the better. Free to enter, the competition offers the winner �100 and the chance to perform later in the year in The Variety of Life show.
Gorleston's Got Talent will be hosted by the borough head of tourism Alan Carr, with a panel of judges including Mercury editor Anne Edwards.
Entry is free to the show, 2pm, although collections will be held for Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
Be able to attend for the whole day on Sunday, April 18
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
Send music or backing tracks to the organisers if selected for the show
Attend with an adult if under-16
Be available to take part in the Variety of Life show on Friday, June 4
To enter complete the application form in this week's Mercury and send to Gorleston's Got Talent, Pavilion Theatre, Gorleston, NR31 6PU or register online at www.gorlestonsgottalent.co.uk by Sunday, April 11. Entries received after this date will not be considered and all places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.