Gorleston's Got Talent is back!
THE stage is set for the next Gorleston's Got Talent show at the Pavilion Theatre on Sunday, April 18.Singers, dancers, comedians - all acts and entertainers - can apply to perform, the more unusual the better.
THE stage is set for the next Gorleston's Got Talent show at the Pavilion Theatre on Sunday, April 18.
Singers, dancers, comedians - all acts and entertainers - can apply to perform, the more unusual the better. Free to enter, the competition offers the winner �100 and the chance to perform later in the year in The Variety of Life show.
Gorleston's Got Talent will be hosted by the borough head of tourism Alan Carr, with a panel of judges including Mercury editor Anne Edwards.
Entry is free to the show, 2pm, although collections will be held for Cancer Research UK.
Be able to attend for the whole day on Sunday, April 18
- 1 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 8 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 9 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 10 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
Send music or backing tracks to the organisers if selected for the show
Attend with an adult if under-16
Be available to take part in the Variety of Life show on Friday, June 4
To enter complete the application form in this week's Mercury and send to Gorleston's Got Talent, Pavilion Theatre, Gorleston, NR31 6PU or register online at www.gorlestonsgottalent.co.uk by Sunday, April 11. Entries received after this date will not be considered and all places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.