Woman suffers head injuries on Valentine’s Day while being robbed of cash in Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
A woman suffered head injuries and was robbed of cash following an attack from behind in Gorleston.
At around 7.20pm on Wednesday, February 14, a woman aged in her 20s was attacked on Church Road in the town, close to the junction with Fredrick Road.
The woman was grabbed from behind, obscuring her view of her attacker, although she believed the person who attacked her was male,
The victim suffered head injuries as a result of the incident, and had an amount of loose cash stolen from her possession.
Police officers have now appealed for any witnesses to the attack to step forward and provide information.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who may have witnessed the attack, or have any information regarding it, should contact Det Con Gareth Davies at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
Alternatively, if you wish to give information but remain anonymous, contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 4 Police close probe into 'terrifying' Armani armed robbery
- 5 Businesses shut by lockdown to get one-off payment of up to £9,000
- 6 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 7 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 75th wedding anniversary for couple who 'love each other to bits'
- 10 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store