Air show business hospitality seats offer
- Credit: Archant
Do you fancy the best seat in the house at the Haven Great Yarmouth Air Show on June 16 and 17?
That is the question being asked by show organisers to businesses as they launch a chance to secure what they have called VIP “best seats in the house” through corporate hospitality.
The show will feature two action-packed afternoons of flying displays, including the Red Arrows, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, along with replica First World War aircraft, Cold War jets, daring wingwalkers and Army freefall parachutists.
Companies are being invited to take up corporate hospitality opportunities to host valued staff, clients and guests who will be able to see the aircraft from a prime location on the seafront at the centre of the flying display area.
The VIP enclosure will be open from 11am to 7pm (flying displays are 1pm to 5pm), serving food, either inside or from the outside viewing terrace, and with a pay bar and discounted VIP parking.
The air show is being run by the Greater Yarmouth Tourism and Business Improvement Area (GYTABIA), as part of its drive to attract more visitors and spending power to the area.
Air show director of sponsorship Ian Hacon said: “This is going to be an amazing event – but it also offers businesses the chance to promote themselves to 175,000-plus people, as well as entertain their special guests in first class entertainment with the best seats in the house”
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 3 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 6 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 7 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 8 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
“We hope businesses see this exciting new event as a chance to put their brand in front of big crowds.”
Robert Dale, of chartered surveyors Daniel Connal Partnership, who are entertaining a party of guests at the show, said: “Everybody likes watching aeroplanes, and supporting this exciting new event for the area is a great way of saying ‘thank you’ to our clients and colleagues.”
Mr Hacon urged companies to book early for hospitality and said there are still opportunities for sponsorship, including backing display teams.
For corporate hospitality and to register an interested in being a sponsor contact Ian Hacon on 07733 or