Plane forced to pull out of air show due to mechanical issues
- Credit: Nick Butcher
One of the display acts for today’s Great Yarmouth Air Show has been forced to pull out due to mechanical issues.
The RAF Tutor was due to take to the air in the show’s 1pm to 2pm slot.
News of the cancellation comes as organsiers say 80,000 people attended yesterday’s first day.
Due to sunnier weather today it is expected there will be even more people attending, with visitors being told to get to the town early and take advantage of the park and ride system.
The Tutor is used for elementary flying training by the RAF and was due to be flown by Flt Lt Andy Sell.
The revised display times are:
13.00 Tigers parachute team
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 10 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
13.22 Long EZ
13.32 Rich Goodwin’s G-WIZ
14.05 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight hurri/spit
14.19 Bremont Great War Team
14.35 The Blades
15.00 RAF Red Arrows
15.42 Wildcats Aerobatics
16.06 Vampire Jets
16.20 AeroSuperBatics Wingwalkers