Six more holiday lets planned for seaside village
- Credit: Archant
Six new holiday lets could open in a seaside village if plans are approved.
Location of the proposed accommodation is The Bakery, a building in Hemsby.
The premises, a detached two-storey structure on The Street, currently houses a fish and chip takeaway and the Coastal Caravan Services shop.
Documents submitted to Great Yarmouth Borough Council state the caravan services shop would be separated into three self-contained holiday lets and the first floor would be revamped as three more similarly self-contained holiday units.
The applicants are Coastal Gas and Plumbing Service, with an address in Caister.
You may also want to watch:
The plans also include provision for four more parking spaces bringing the total outside the premises to 11, which includes one disability bay.
There would be two part-time employees.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 4 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 5 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 8 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 9 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 10 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition