Great Yarmouth set for return of Christmas fayre
- Credit: Archant
The festive shopping season is set to get under way in Great Yarmouth as the Christmas fayre and market returns to the town centre.
Visitors can look forward to a festive extravaganza in the Market Place starting from Friday.
There will be special stalls, food and entertainment from 10am to 8.30pm on Friday, 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
The Market Place will become a winter wonderland with 40 seasonal stalls offering food, drink, arts, crafts and gifts from inside a large marque and wooden chalets.
The Christmas market, organised by Great Yarmouth Borough Council, will also feature live music courtesy of Harbour Radio, a mini fairground for children and free rides on Santa's road train to the Minster.
You may also want to watch:
Delights on offer at the Christmas fayre and market will include hot spiced apple juice, homemade fudge, cakes, speciality breads, gift baskets and cookies.
Shoppers will benefit from free all-day parking every Sunday in town centre surface car parks, from December 1 to 29.
- 1 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 2 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 3 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 4 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 7 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 8 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 9 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 10 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home