Great Yarmouth College to stage first Summer Festival
ACHIEVEMENTS of students at Great Yarmouth College are to be celebrated in the college’s first Summer Festival.
Open to the public, the festival will be a showcase of learners’ work from all areas of the college in exhibitions, demonstrations and displays across the Southtown Campus.
Prospective students, schools, the community and employers are being invited to see and try the facilities, meet students and staff and enjoy the culmination of a year in the life of the college across the wide range of courses.
Student ambassadors will be on hand to give guided tours and answer any questions. Information about all levels of courses and apprenticeships will be available.
The Summer Festival is an extension to the college’s annual arts festival to mark the achievements of all its full and part-time learners.
You may also want to watch:
The college will be open on June 22 and 23 and June 27 and 28 between 10am and 3pm.
To book a tour or find out more about the festival email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Kimberley Shipp on 01493 418342
- 1 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 2 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 3 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 4 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 8 'I was genuinely worried' - Theatre director on reopening in Tier 2
- 9 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 10 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search