Fire crews respond to series of incidents
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews from Great Yarmouth quickly responded to a series of call-outs
A crew from Great Yarmouth fire station were alerted following reports of a bin on fire at Market Gates in the town last night (Friday).
They were called out at 10.29pm and discovered a bin ablaze, with the crew soon putting out the flames.
At 9.17pm last night a crew from Great Yarmouth were pressed into action following reports of a fire in Tennyson Road, however this turned out to be a false alarm.
Crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were called out at 9.10pm on Friday to assist Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service with bin fires in Lowestoft, however the crews were stood down before they arrived in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
And at 6.43pm last night a crew from Great Yarmouth were called out to assist Anglia Water with an incident in the town.
- 1 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 2 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 3 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 4 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 5 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 9 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 10 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge