Firefighters deal with area of grassland ablaze
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A grass fire was quickly tackled by firefighters.
A crew from Great Yarmouth fire station were called to tackle the blaze near to Warren Road in Gorleston at 9.30am on Saturday.
A brigade spokesman said that firefighters “used back pack sprayers” to put out the blaze.
Fire crews from Great Yarmouth were also called out four times in quick succession to assist the police and East of England Ambulance Service.
Crews assisted the police in Yarmouth at 11.45pm on Friday night, and helped out police officers in St Peters Road, Great Yarmouth at 1.27am yesterday morning.
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Great Yarmouth assisted the ambulance service following an incident in Marine Parade at 3.37am yesterday. And about 8pm last night (Saturday), fire crews from Great Yarmouth and Carrow assisted the police at an incident in Yarmouth.
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 4 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 5 Drug dealer who targeted young people in Great Yarmouth jailed
- 6 'So proud' - School staff clap for children to mark 'phenomenal' work
- 7 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 8 Norfolk-based Brexit Party founder punished for Covid protest
- 9 Man in court over Norfolk Broads' boat break-ins during lockdown
- 10 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown