Great Yarmouth flat fire

THREE people needed rehousing after a fire badly damaged their flat in Great Yarmouth in the early hours of this morning (Monday). The residents, all Portuguese nationals, were forced to leave their Salisbury Road home after an electrical fault in some wiring caused the blaze at around 1.

THREE people needed rehousing after a fire badly damaged their flat in Great Yarmouth in the early hours of Monday morning. The residents, all Portuguese nationals, were forced to leave their Salisbury Road home after an electrical fault in some wiring caused the blaze at around 1.55am. Two fire crews from Great Yarmouth using hose reel jets quickly put out the fire and the borough council were called in to find a new accommodation for the three people.

ends


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus