Great Yarmouth girl shines at Model of the Year
GLAMOROUS Great Yarmouth contestant Chrissie Dyball was among the winners crowned at the Model of the Year competition.
Chrissie, 20, finished third in the final, in Norwich, which included entrants from across the country.
Former Great Yarmouth College student Chrissie was previously a finalist in the Miss Norfolk pageant earlier this year.
Gorleston girl Jemma Colledge was also smiling on the night receiving the Miss Friendship award with Carrie Woolston.
Chrissie and Jemma were joined on the catwalk by Emz Howgate, from Belton, to take part in clubwear, swimsuit and evening wear rounds.
You may also want to watch:
The finalists were then interviewed on stage by Channel 5 TV presenter Rob Lamarr.
Judges on the evening included the Catwalk Professor, Matthew Schader, from Thundersport GB racing series, professional model Natalie Money, and award winning hair stylist Max Giammello.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 6 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
The judges chose Zoiey Marie as overall winner who has also won Miss Devonshire 2010 and represented England in the Miss Friendship International grand final in September.
Second placed Danielle Brise Grey, from Norfolk, also received the Miss Charity award.
Organised by the Kerri Parker Model Academy, the competition was sponsored by by Godfrey Morgan solicitors, Max Giammello hair salon, and Ladbrokes.
The finalists took part in a lingerie shoot in the day for the 2011 official calendar, and were also trained by the Catwalk Professor.
Held at the Open venue in Norwich, a teen model competition took place the following night judged by last year’s Model of the Year winner, Talitha Minnis from Lowestoft.