Great Yarmouth girl shines at Model of the Year
GLAMOROUS Great Yarmouth contestant Chrissie Dyball was among the winners crowned at the Model of the Year competition.
Chrissie, 20, finished third in the final, in Norwich, which included entrants from across the country.
Former Great Yarmouth College student Chrissie was previously a finalist in the Miss Norfolk pageant earlier this year.
Gorleston girl Jemma Colledge was also smiling on the night receiving the Miss Friendship award with Carrie Woolston.
Chrissie and Jemma were joined on the catwalk by Emz Howgate, from Belton, to take part in clubwear, swimsuit and evening wear rounds.
The finalists were then interviewed on stage by Channel 5 TV presenter Rob Lamarr.
Judges on the evening included the Catwalk Professor, Matthew Schader, from Thundersport GB racing series, professional model Natalie Money, and award winning hair stylist Max Giammello.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 3 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 4 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 5 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
- 8 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 9 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 10 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
The judges chose Zoiey Marie as overall winner who has also won Miss Devonshire 2010 and represented England in the Miss Friendship International grand final in September.
Second placed Danielle Brise Grey, from Norfolk, also received the Miss Charity award.
Organised by the Kerri Parker Model Academy, the competition was sponsored by by Godfrey Morgan solicitors, Max Giammello hair salon, and Ladbrokes.
The finalists took part in a lingerie shoot in the day for the 2011 official calendar, and were also trained by the Catwalk Professor.
Held at the Open venue in Norwich, a teen model competition took place the following night judged by last year’s Model of the Year winner, Talitha Minnis from Lowestoft.