Serious injuries at Great Yarmouth harbour following ‘industrial incident’
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been seriously injured in an industrial incident at Great Yarmouth’s outer harbour.
Emergency services including the air ambulance are on the scene.
Police were called at 10.50am (October 17) to South Beach Parade following reports of an industrial incident.
Three ambulances, an ambulance officer, Essex and Herts Air Ambulance and East Anglian Air Ambulance all rushed to the scene.
One air ambulance took off at 12.25pm.
You may also want to watch:
Two people have been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Two fire brigades from Great Yarmouth also attended to assist police and ambulance.
- 1 Summer is saved! Resort braced for 'full-on' season
- 2 Holiday parks on coast to reopen after Easter
- 3 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 4 'Valued and enthusiastic' traffic warden died in hospital, inquest hears
- 5 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 6 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 7 WATCH: Homes torn down to make way for new £121m river crossing
- 8 'Skippy' the hedgehog saved from being crushed to death at recycling centre
- 9 Plans for light-up advertising boards at accident hotspot rejected
- 10 Complaints over smell from bird droppings sparks extra street cleaning
The Health and Safety Executive has been informed.
More to follow.