Serious injuries at Great Yarmouth harbour following ‘industrial incident’
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been seriously injured in an industrial incident at Great Yarmouth’s outer harbour.
Emergency services including the air ambulance are on the scene.
Police were called at 10.50am (October 17) to South Beach Parade following reports of an industrial incident.
Three ambulances, an ambulance officer, Essex and Herts Air Ambulance and East Anglian Air Ambulance all rushed to the scene.
One air ambulance took off at 12.25pm.
Two people have been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Two fire brigades from Great Yarmouth also attended to assist police and ambulance.
- 1 'A slow down' - Estate agent says housing supply is hitting market
- 2 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 3 Body part investigation continues in Great Yarmouth
- 4 Hotel with 'excellent reputation' up for sale as owner retires
- 5 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 6 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 7 'Queen of knitting' meets third royal at Royal Norfolk Show
- 8 Watch: Boy, 7, spars with Tyson Fury during Norfolk visit
- 9 Rescue hope for iconic hotel declared 'at risk' by national body
- 10 Great Yarmouth resident calls for larger bins in borough beauty spot
The Health and Safety Executive has been informed.
More to follow.