Serious injuries at Great Yarmouth harbour following ‘industrial incident’
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been seriously injured in an industrial incident at Great Yarmouth’s outer harbour.
Emergency services including the air ambulance are on the scene.
Police were called at 10.50am (October 17) to South Beach Parade following reports of an industrial incident.
Three ambulances, an ambulance officer, Essex and Herts Air Ambulance and East Anglian Air Ambulance all rushed to the scene.
One air ambulance took off at 12.25pm.
Two people have been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Two fire brigades from Great Yarmouth also attended to assist police and ambulance.
- 1 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 6 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 7 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 8 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 9 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
- 10 Lost sailor found going backwards 12 miles off Norfolk coast
The Health and Safety Executive has been informed.
More to follow.