Can you find the missing Yarmouth snails?
- Credit: Archant Library
Can you help find snails that have escaped from a popular theme park in a seaside town?
It is reported that six snails have broken free from their tracks and have escaped from Joyland on Great Yarmouth seafront on Thursday evening, August 26.
It is believed that several artists may have encouraged the snails’ escape.
Clues to their whereabouts have appeared on posters around the town.
People are being encouraged to use clues on the posters to locate the snails.
The posters can be coloured in as each snail is located and are available from:
- St Georges Theatre Cafe
- Great Yarmouth Library
- Joyland’s token kiosk
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 5 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 6 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 7 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 9 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 10 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
There will be snail model-making workshops from Saturday, August 28 in Primeyarc, where people will be encouraged to make their own model snails.
Everyone is welcome and places are on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more details, visit Freshly Greated’s Facebook page.