Can you find the missing Yarmouth snails?
- Credit: Archant Library
Can you help find snails that have escaped from a popular theme park in a seaside town?
It is reported that six snails have broken free from their tracks and have escaped from Joyland on Great Yarmouth seafront on Thursday evening, August 26.
It is believed that several artists may have encouraged the snails’ escape.
Clues to their whereabouts have appeared on posters around the town.
People are being encouraged to use clues on the posters to locate the snails.
You may also want to watch:
The posters can be coloured in as each snail is located and are available from:
- St Georges Theatre Cafe
- Great Yarmouth Library
- Joyland’s token kiosk
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 8 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
There will be snail model-making workshops from Saturday, August 28 in Primeyarc, where people will be encouraged to make their own model snails.
Everyone is welcome and places are on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more details, visit Freshly Greated’s Facebook page.