Plot of land with planning approval for coach house set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A plot of land which has planning permission to become a detached coach house is to be auctioned off next month.
The parcel of land, at the back of a property on Southtown Road, Sefton Lane in Great Yarmouth, is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction being held on September 8.
With a minimum guide price of £30,000 to £50,000 plus fees, it is for sale on a freehold tenure.
Described as "land rear of 271 Southtown Road, Sefton Lane, Great Yarmouth," it is a "single building plot for a detached dwelling".
You may also want to watch:
The property description from the auctioneers states: "This lot comprises a parcel of land with full planning permission for a two bedroom detached coach house.
"The site is accessed off Sefton Lane, which is a no through road, and is situated to the rear of 271 Southtown Road, set well back from the main road."
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47
Planning permission was granted by Great Yarmouth Borough Council in July 2019 for the "replacement and demolition of existing annexe and new replacement dwelling."