Did you see crash that left woman injured in Great Yarmouth?
- Credit: Archant
Police in Great Yarmouth are appealing for witnesses after two people fled the scene of the crash which left a woman needing hospital treatment.
The crash happened by the junction of Nelson Road North and Euston Road at about 1.40am this morning when a blue Peugeot 206 SW caused a yellow VW Golf to collide with a wall.
The two occupants of the Peugeot fled the scene on foot.
The road was closed while emergency services attended the scene by the Lion pub.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said an ambulance crew attended to a woman, believed to be in her 40s, who had chest pain.
She was taken to the James Paget University Hospital for further care. Her condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who saw the driving manner of the vehicles prior to the incident.
- 1 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 5 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 6 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 7 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 8 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 Gorleston traders remain positive despite cost of living crisis
Contact the Roads Policing Team at Acle on 101.