Parents' delight as children return to school
- Credit: Submitted
Parents across Great Yarmouth have shared their photos of their children returning to school today.
Kelly Adams, whose two sons returned to school today, said she was feeling "nervous".
"But they both need their education," Ms Adams added.
Ellen Sapsford shared that she was feeling "relieved" about her son, Noah, returning to school.
"This summer holiday seemed to go on forever, what with the children being off of school over the lockdown," Ms Sapsford said.
You may also want to watch:
"But I am happy for him to now be able to go to school and back to normality.
"He really wanted to go back to school as well to see his new teacher, new classroom and school friends."
For most of the county, school's reopened today. However, some schools will begin the 2021/22 term later this week.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47