Great Yarmouth RSPCA looking for summer donations
- Credit: James Weeds
A coastal branch of an animal charity shop has appealed for donations to add to their summer offering.
The King Street RSPCA boutique, which is down Row 60 in Great Yarmouth has a new range of summer wear ready for the season -but is looking to add more.
Branch manager, Luke Smith said: “We would like to welcome people to come to the boutique.
"As a boutique shop, we don't really sell many knickknacks and pots and pans, or that sort of thing. We sell clothing."
Due to the events of the past year, donations to the RSPCA shop have gone down.
You may also want to watch:
"That's worrying for a lot of the local animals," Mr Smith said.
"We'd like to remind everyone the money raised does support animals locally."
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 7 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
If you're planning on lightening your wardrobes, Mr Smith has asked for clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories.
The shop is open 10am - 4pm Monday to Saturday every week (10am - 2pm Bank Holiday Monday).