Teenager charged with class A drug dealing offences
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A teenager has been arrested and charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Two men were arrested after officers raided an address in Ordnance Road, Great Yarmouth on Tuesday morning and seized a quantity of drugs.
Glonar Thomas, 18, and from London, has since been charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
He has been remanded into custody and was due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday morning.
MORE: Are police winning the war on drugs?The second man, aged in his 50s and from the Great Yarmouth area, has since been released under investigation whilst enquiries continue.
The arrest was part of Norfolk Constabulary's anti-drugs crackdown Operation Gravity and comes after another man from London was arrested in the Springbank area of Norwich on Tuesday.
Officers confiscated a quantity of Class A drugs, cash and a mobile phone and he was arrested him on suspicion of drugs offences.
- 1 Concern for missing Great Yarmouth man
- 2 School defends Covid policy
- 3 Do you remember when these celebrities visited Great Yarmouth?
- 4 Plan for new 30 affordable houses in Great Yarmouth
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 Car park closed after more erosion at Winterton
- 7 You can help keep Gorleston safe by joining CCTV team
- 8 Banned drink driver led Great Yarmouth police on chase
- 9 Former school, day centres and farm could be sold by council
- 10 Great Yarmouth set to be transformed into a winter wonderland once again