Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- Credit: James Weeds
A driver was taken to hospital after a car crashed into a ditch in Great Yarmouth.
Norfolk Police were called to reports of a collision on Thamesfield Way at 12.37am on Thursday (May 13).
A silver BMW had gone over the roundabout and ended up in a ditch, police said.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent one appliance from Great Yarmouth and two from Gorleston to the scene.
Crews made the car and area safe.
A driver and passenger were in the car. The driver suffered minor injuries and was taken by ambulance to the James Paget hospital.
The car has not yet been recovered from the scene.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 3 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 4 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 5 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 6 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 7 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 8 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 9 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 10 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel