Haul stolen in house break-in
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of jewellery and electrical goods were stolen during a burglary in Halvergate.The break-in took place in Marsh Road between 11.
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of jewellery and electrical goods were stolen during a burglary in Halvergate.
The break-in took place in Marsh Road between 11.15am and 12.40pm on Saturday, July 18.
A window was broken to gain entry to the house causing about �200 of damage.
The haul included;
You may also want to watch:
- A black coloured Dell Inspiration laptop, model 1545 worth �549.
- A silver Agfa digital camera, model DC-1003S worth around �50.
- 1 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears
- 2 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 3 Public urged to check outbuildings as fears grow for missing woman
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash on A149
- 6 Forensic officers back as hunt for missing Patricia Holland in fifth day
- 7 Police sniffer dogs join search for missing woman
- 8 'Very little known' about man, 76, who died at home, inquest hears
- 9 Family ‘desperately worried’ for grandmother missing for five days
- 10 'Busy' wildlife rescue centre bids for a permanent home
- A silver JVC camcorder in a black fabric carrier case worth around �400.
- A 22" gold link, 18ct chain worth around �150.
- A man's gold round faced watch with standard numbering and black leather straps worth around �150.
- A yellow and white metal man's watch with round face and metal bracelet worth around �100.
The police want to trace a white man spotted in the area just after midday on July 18.
He is described as having a pale complexion, aged in his early 20s and of athletic build. He wore a baseball cap, grey hooded top and matching jog bottoms and had short auburn hair.
Contact: DC Matt Cornwall at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111