Haul stolen in house break-in
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of jewellery and electrical goods were stolen during a burglary in Halvergate.The break-in took place in Marsh Road between 11.
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of jewellery and electrical goods were stolen during a burglary in Halvergate.
The break-in took place in Marsh Road between 11.15am and 12.40pm on Saturday, July 18.
A window was broken to gain entry to the house causing about �200 of damage.
The haul included;
- A black coloured Dell Inspiration laptop, model 1545 worth �549.
- A silver Agfa digital camera, model DC-1003S worth around �50.
- 1 Hotel with 'excellent reputation' up for sale as owner retires
- 2 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 3 'A slow down' - Estate agent says housing supply is hitting market
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 5 Body part investigation continues in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Wimbledon wild card Olivia through to second round in ladies doubles
- 7 Rescue hope for iconic hotel declared 'at risk' by national body
- 8 What the census tells us about Great Yarmouth
- 9 More than half say lights 'too tacky' for Gorleston
- 10 Renewed bid to bulldoze 'ugly mess' country pub for homes
- A silver JVC camcorder in a black fabric carrier case worth around �400.
- A 22" gold link, 18ct chain worth around �150.
- A man's gold round faced watch with standard numbering and black leather straps worth around �150.
- A yellow and white metal man's watch with round face and metal bracelet worth around �100.
The police want to trace a white man spotted in the area just after midday on July 18.
He is described as having a pale complexion, aged in his early 20s and of athletic build. He wore a baseball cap, grey hooded top and matching jog bottoms and had short auburn hair.
Contact: DC Matt Cornwall at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111