New chief executive unveiled at East Coast Community Healthcare
- Credit: ECCH
A new chief executive has taken over at East Coast Community Healthcare (ECCH) to lead the social enterprise.
Former BT transformation director Ian Hutchison succeeds Jonathan Williams, who is retiring after six years in charge of the social enterprise that is based in Lowestoft and provides NHS community health services across Norfolk and Waveney.
Mr Hutchison said: “I was really attracted by the core values of ECCH.
"The energy of the team members and their willingness to deal with challenges by looking for a solution that draws on all the skills of the team, rather than individuals, makes me very excited about joining them."
ECCH chairman Tony Osmanski said: “Over the past six years, Jonathan has led our organisation to become an influential and innovative social enterprise with a strong culture and a raft of high quality services.
"I am confident that we will continue to go from strength to strength under Ian’s leadership, fully supported by ECCH’s board, executive team and staff.”
Mr Williams will continue to work on strategic projects until his retirement in April.
- 1 Shoplifters arrested and car seized as police swoop on street
- 2 Hippodrome owners plan to open circus-themed cafe
- 3 £18m price tag for energy hotbed to create 650 jobs
- 4 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households
- 5 Drivers face delays following traffic accident on junction
- 6 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 7 'Forgotten' pub to go under hammer after fails to sell
- 8 Power cut caused by electric pole fire hits more than 600 homes
- 9 Teaching couple moving to Wales after decades in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Coronavirus rates where you live in Great Yarmouth borough