A new dental surgery could be making its way to Hopton
- Credit: Google
A dental surgery could be making its way to a Norfolk village if planning is approved.
A bid has gone in for a change of licence to a premises in Hopton.
If successful, the site of the former hairdressers on Warren Road will become a dentist operating with "ideally flexible" opening times from Monday to Friday.
The plans suggest the dental surgery will operate from 9am until 6pm, with the hope of being able to stay open until 8pm.
The bid, by a Miss C Godbolt, requests for a change of licence and an "internal restructure".
Plans show one dental treatment area, a waiting room, a bathroom, a washroom and a sterilisation room.
The application says there is currently "sufficient parking and current traffic and surrounding will not be affected".
- 1 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 2 'A slow down' - Estate agent says housing supply is hitting market
- 3 Hotel with 'excellent reputation' up for sale as owner retires
- 4 Care home says changes have been made after damning inspection report
- 5 Body part investigation continues in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 7 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 8 Great Yarmouth resident calls for larger bins in borough beauty spot
- 9 Watch: Boy, 7, spars with Tyson Fury during Norfolk visit
- 10 'Queen of knitting' meets third royal at Royal Norfolk Show
Formerly, the premises was a reception and shop for Franson Caravan Park, a coffee shop selling snacks and hot drinks and most recently, a hairdressers.
The planning application is viewable on the Great Yarmouth Borough Council planning portal.