One month since freedom day - but how free do you feel?
- Credit: Neil Didsbury
Today marks one month since so-called 'Freedom Day', when life was supposed to return largely to normal.
On July 19, most legal restrictions brought in to combat the spread of coronavirus were lifted.
Social distancing was almost completely dropped, groups of more than six people were able to meet and shuttered nightclubs could welcome revellers back to the dancefloor.
The legal rules regarding face coverings also changed, meaning they were no longer mandatory in indoor settings.
Many businesses and organisations have, however, insisted that they continue to be worn inside - especially in crowded and enclosed spaces.
So more than four weeks into this new chapter, we're asking readers: do you actually feel like life has returned to normal?
Let us know by answering our poll or leaving your thoughts in the comments below.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 9 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 10 Do you recognise this man?