Care home appoints new manager with wealth of experience
- Credit: Healthcare Homes
A care home in Caister has appointed a new manager who has spent her whole career in the sector.
Claremont Lodge Care Home has welcomed Jayne Wardell-White in her new role.
She said: “I’ve always worked in social care and would never consider working in any other sector.
"I did a work placement in a care home whilst studying at university and knew it is where I would always want to be.”
Prior to joining Claremont Lodge she spent 11 years working for the same care provider, Healthcare Homes, managing two of its homes in Cambridgeshire.
Claremont Lodge is undergoing a refurbishment and its new manager is looking forward to its future thanks to the input of staff and residents.
Mrs Wardell-White said: “It has been a lot of fun gaining feedback from the people living and working here who are sharing ideas. The comments and suggestions box is full.
- 1 Football club president is face known to thousand of Hippodrome fans
- 2 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 3 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 5 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 6 Rapid growth of farm shop proves value of business diversity
- 7 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 8 PM's pledge over new hospitals, including James Paget, to be probed
- 9 Pupils put best feet forward to celebrate their school's 150th anniversary
- 10 'There will be a huge impact' - Councillor's fears ahead of 665 homes vote
"Plus, we have a new gardener who is also excited to share his ideas on the opening of our new summer gardens.”